- Christmas brings family and friends together; it helps us appreciate the love in our lives we can often take for granted. May the true meaning of the holiday season fill your heart and home with many blessings.
- Ring out the bell for a joyful noise of Christmas. I wish you and the family thrilling Christmas joy, laughter and love. Best Christmas Wishes.
- Peace, good will and happiness
for you at Christmas and always.
- May this Christmas end the present year
on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh
and bright new year.
Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas
and a Happy New Year!
- May all the sweet magic
Of Christmas conspire
To gladden your hearts
And fill every desire.
- I am dreaming of white Christmas,
with every Christmas card i write,
May your days be merry and bright,
and May all your Christmas be white.
- Christmas gift ideas / suggestions:
To your enemy, forgiveness.
To an opponent, tolerance.
To a friend, your heart.
To a customer, service.
To all, charity.
To every child, a good example.
To yourself, respect.
- Christmas is the Blessed season
which engages the whole world
in a conspiracy of love!
- Fill your heart with Xmas songs, candies, cakes & soak in the beautiful snow.
Merry Christmas to you
- May this day brings with itself a bunch of joy & laughter, a delight to savor.
- It’s the month of Cakes & Candles, Snow & Songs, Carols & Joys, Laughter & Love, It’s December..
- If one night a big fat man jumps in at your window grabs you and puts you in a sack don’t worry I told Santa I wanted you for CHRISTMAS