- What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?
- A wonderful Christmas song told me to Deck The Halls….so I did. Mr. and Mrs Hall were not very happy.
- What’s red and white and gives presents to good little fish on Christmas?
- Zoey: What do you get if you cross an iPad with a Christmas tree?
Johnny: I don’t know. What?
Zoey: A pineapple!
- Moe: What are you going to give your little brother for Christmas this year?
Joe: I haven’t decided yet.
Moe: What did you give him last year?
Joe: The measles.
- Pedro: What has a jolly laugh, brings you presents and scratches up your furniture?
Ordep: Beats me. What?
Pedro: Santa Claws.
- One day, a little boy wrote to Santa Clause, “Please send me a sister.” Santa Clause wrote him back, “Ok, send me your mother.”
- Are you Christmas, because I want to Merry you.
- How do you know when Santa’s in the room? You can sense his presents.
- What is the best evidence that Microsoft has a monopoly? Santa Claus had to switch from Chimneys to Windows.
- What’s the difference between Tiger Woods and Santa? Santa stopped at 3 ho’s.