- Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time
- From Home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other.
- The smell of pine needles, spruce and the smell
of a Christmas tree —
those to me, are the scents of the holidays.
- I hope you are reminded of all the most important things in your life this Christmas. Merry Christmas !
- The best thing about Christmas is the day after Christmas, when you still have almost a year until you have to see your annoying extended family members again.
- May you be blessed with the most important gifts this Christmas. I consider friendship to be a gift, and your friendship is one of my most treasured gifts. Merry Christmas!
- Sending you my thoughts and heartfelt wishes for a wonderful Christmas. May you have a great time.
- Family and friends mean so much, and the Christmas season offers a chance to express that to others. Thank you for all you do and have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Wishing you joy,
Peace and love,
Grace and peace,
As always with affection,
Peace be with you,
Joy for your day,
Cheerfully in Christ,
- Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.