- My Christmas would not be rightWithout my special Christmas wishfor my very special Husband
who brings me so much happiness.
- What’s the biggest gift at Christmas?Oh that’s so easy for me.As it doesn’t come wrapped in paper
placed under the Christmas Tree.
For me the best gift at Christmas,
is one that lasts all year through.
and that would be having a Wife/Husband
As wonderful/loving/beautiful/handsome as you
- My Christmas wish is incomplete without asking you as gift from Santa. I wish I get you as my present all my life. Wishing you a joyous Christmas 2015 and a prosperous New Year my love. You make every festival so special and important.
- I wish to God that I get the best present this Christmas with you in my life forever. I wish that you keep illuminating my heart with your love and your presence in my life. Wishing you a warm Merry Christmas my love. You are truly my life.
- Wishing you a joyous and Merry Christmas. May you are blessed with great success and never fading happiness and may you have a wonderful year ahead. Thanks for being a part of my life and making it so beautiful and precious. Love you lots.
- I wish Santa to shower his blessings on us by strengthening our bond of love. May our love flourishes with every passing day. Warm Merry Christmas and New Year wishes to you darling, you mean the world to me.
- Your love is everything for me,
Your love is so pure,
On this holy time I would,
Love to get allured,
By your beauty my sweetheart,
Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
- “These are my Christmas greetings for you my love. You know that you will always have my company and help whenever you need it the most. I hope the future will give you all the best and that all your goals are met in this New Year. I love you”
- Would you sit beneath the Christmas Treeand be my Christmas present?You’d make my Christmas wish come true
A present . . very pleasant!
- There’s a whole list of reasonsWhy your my Christmas gift most desired.But the top of my list would have to be –
No assembly or batteries required! 🙂