- What do you call a three legged donkey?
A wonky donkey!
- What’s a dog’s favourite carol? Bark, the herald angels sing
- What do you give a dog for Christmas? A mobile bone
- What do you get if you cross Santa with a duck? A Christmas Quacker.
- Q. Why was Cinderella no good at football?A. Because her coach was a pumpkin.
- Q. How do Snowman travel around?
A. By riding an icicle.
- What do you get if you cross a bell with a skunk?
- What’s a horse’s favourite TV show? Neighbours
- What do you call a train loaded with toffee? A chew chew train
- Why are pirates called pirates? Because they arrrrrrr!
- How do you know if Santa is really a werewolf? He has Santa claws!
- What do you give a railway station master for Christmas?Platform shoes.