- I do like Christmas on the whole
In its clumsy wayit does approach
Peace and Goodwill. But it is clumsier
every year so merry Christmas
- Keep Calm and have a Merry Christmas!
Hope your Christmas is as wonderful as you are!
- Good times, good cheer, Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!
- Merry Christmas and may Gods grace be with you. Make merry not just on this wonderful holiday but all through the year!
- Love came down at Christmas;
Love all lovely, love divine;
Love was born at Christmas,
Stars and angels gave the sign.
- Excitement and joy are filling the air;
The lights add special decor.
We’re shopping for Christmas gifts everywhere,
But are gifts what Christmas is for?
The wreaths and the trees and the parties
Aren’t what we need to convey;
It’s the birth of our Savior, Jesus,
The real reason for this holiday.
- May the peace and blessings
of Christmas be yours;
And may the coming year
be filled with happiness.
- Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
like bells and lighlts and tinsel,in some box upon a shelf. The good do for others
is good you do yourself.
- Santa gets all the credit and I get all the debt.Merry Christmas!
- This Christmas don’t gift me with a present, give me your presence.
- In this Christmas,
In the daytime if sun shin so shall Ur espectation come true,
At night when moon comes out so shall U recieve blesses,
Then if rain fall so shall it going to carry all ur problem away from U!
- Christmas is the season of peace and goodwill till you go shopping and get the bill.