- “The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”
- “God put Santa Claus on earth to remind us that Christmas is ‘sposed to be a happy time.”
- No sane local official who has hung up an empty stocking over the municipal fireplace, is going to shoot Santa Claus just before a hard Christmas.
- With big folks, either people think you look mean or it’s more of a jolly Santa Claus, ‘Oh, he’s just a pudgy little teddy bear pillow.’
- You better watch out
You better not cry
Better not pout
I’m telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town
- Santa Claus is anyone who loves another
and seeks to make them happy; who gives
himself by thought or word or deed in every gift
that he bestows; who shares his joys with those
who are sad; whose hand is never closed against
the needy; whose arm is ever outstretched to aid
the weak; whose sympathy is quick and genuine
in time of trouble; who recognizes a comrade
and brother in every man he meets upon life’s
common road; who lives his life throughout
the entire year in the Christmas spirit.
- Whenever you give someone a present or sing a holiday song, you’re helping Santa Claus. To me, that’s what Christmas is all about. Helping Santa Claus!
- What’s Santa’s Little Helper doing to that dog? Looks like he’s trying to jump over, but he can’t quite make it.
- How do you know if Santa is really a werewolf?
He has Santa claws!
- “No matter what, I always make it home for Christmas. I love to go to my Tennessee Mountain Home and invite all of my nieces and nephews and their spouses and kids and do what we all like to do – eat, laugh, trade presents and just enjoy each other… and sometimes I even dress up like Santa Claus!”
- All the world is happy when Santa Claus comes.
- Christmas is a time when kids tell Santa what they want and adults pay for it. Deficits are when adults tell the government what they want – and their kids pay for it.
- Santa Claus is anyone who loves another and seeks to make them happy; who gives himself by thought or word or deed in every gift that he bestows.
- I never believed in Santa Claus because I knew no white dude would come into my neighborhood after dark.
- Let’s be naughty and save Santa the trip.
- It’s always good for us to pause
And think awhile of Santa Claus–
That jolly symbol we revere
When we approach the changing year.
Behind his beard so long and white,
In which our children take delight,
There beats a heart from color free
Which bids all children “come to me.”