- Which Christmas character is known for saying the line “God bless us everyone”?
Tiny Tim says this line in the story ‘A Christmas Carol’
- In which country does Kaledu Senelis deliver gifts?
Lithuania – Children who want to receive a gift from Kaledu must perform a song or poem.
- In the song, “The Twelve Days of Christmas,” how many ladies are dancing?
9 – The song has nine ladies dancing and eight maids a milking.
- What Christmas plant is “Viscum” used to label:
- The name of Scrooge’s dead business partner:
- Which author made the remark “I gave them for Dinner a Piece of rost Beef and plumb Puddings – and after dinner half a Pint of strong Beer apiece. “:
- Which of these is not one of reindeer who pulls Santa’s sleigh? Vixen, Dancer or Fireball?
Fireball – In the story, T’was the Night Before Christmas the sleigh is pulled by eight reindeer.
- How does Santa get into a house on Christmas eve?
He comes down the chimney – Santa has been doing this for hundreds of years.
- In the Christmas song, “Snoopy’s Christmas” – who fights with the Red Baron?
Snoopy – The fight takes place during the First World War.
- What are the traditional Christmas colors?
Red and green – White is often thought to be one of the Christmas colors.
- Where was it always winter but never Christmas?
- Whats the Christian penitential season from end of November to Christmas?
- Which book begins “Christmas wouldn’t be Christmas without any presents”?
- What is the birthstone colour of someone born on Christmas day?
- What famous comedian died at Christmas in 1977?