Cookie Dough Dip
10 min prep time
10 min total time
4 oz cream cheese, softened (from 8-oz package)
1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
1 container (6 oz) Yoplait® Original French vanilla yogurt
1/2 cup powdered sugar
3/4 teaspoon vanilla
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese and peanut butter with electric mixer on low speed until smooth and creamy.
- Beat in yogurt, powdered sugar, vanilla and salt on low speed until blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Sprinkle with additional chocolate chips for garnish, if desired
Basic Iced Holiday Sugar Cookies
1 hr 10 min prep time
1 hr 25 min total time
1 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookies
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 cups powdered sugar
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
1/8 teaspoon almond extract
2 to 4 tablespoons milk
Food color, if desired
Candy sprinkles, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, break up cookie dough; thoroughly work in flour. Work with half of dough at a time, refrigerating remaining dough until needed.
- On floured work surface, roll dough 1/4 inch thick. Cut with floured 2 1/2- to 3-inch holiday-shaped cookie cutters; place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake 9 to 12 minutes or until cookies are set and edges just begin to brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets.
- Cool completely, about 10 minutes.
- In small bowl, mix powdered sugar, vanilla and almond extract.
- Add enough milk until smooth and desired spreading consistency.
- Stir in food color until well blended. Spread on cookies; sprinkle with candy sprinkles.
- Let stand until icing is set, about 15 minutes. Store between sheets of waxed paper in tightly covered container.
Christmas Tree Sandwich Cookies
40 min prep time
60 min total time
1 package (13 oz) Pillsbury™ Ready To Bake!® SHAPE® Christmas tree sugar cookies
3/4 cup vanilla frosting (from 1-1b container frosting)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Bake cookies as directed on package. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- For each sandwich cookie, spread 1 tablespoon frosting on bottom of 1 cookie. Top with second cookie, bottom side down; press together gently. Roll cookie sandwiches in candy sprinkles to cover edge of frosting center. Store loosely covered.