- May God’s blessing shine down upon you and your family this holiday season. Sending love from our family to yours.
- Christmas is a very famous and celebrated festival
in all over the world. There has to be at least
one day of the year to remind us that
we’re here for something else besides ourselves.
- I love Christmas, not just because of the presents
but because of all the decorations
and lights and the warmth of the season.
- As you celebrate the miracle of this special season, may your heart be filled with joy and peace. May these holiday blessings linger in your home and stay with you throughout the year.
- Christmas is the Blessed season
which engages the whole world
in a conspiracy of love!
- The snow gently falls, touches the heart, white as a dove, Merry Christmas with love.
- “Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.”
- Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas
- Santa Claus has the right idea.
Visit people only once a year.
- “Christmas Is neither a Time nor a Session,
But A State Of Mind. To Cherish Peace and Goodwill,
To Be Plenteous In Mercy,
Is To Have The Real Spirit Of Christmas.”
- May you find more smiles on your face this Christmas than ever before! Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Make it grand!
- The thing about Christmas is that it almost doesn’t matter what mood you’re in or what kind of a year you’ve had – it’s a fresh start.