Spruce up your home for the season with these decorative homemade holiday ideas..
Deck your halls this holiday season with Making Christmas decorations…
How to Make a Christmas Tree Topper
Simple steps for topping the tree in style..
What You Need:
- Sticks (we suggest buying them at the local craft store)
- Metallic spray paint
1. Envision the design you want to create. Then, apply glue to the back of the sticks and adhere, pressing them firmly together. Set aside to dry.
2. Set newspaper on a flat surface. Place your snowflake on the surface and coat with metallic spray paint. Stand and let dry. Apply a second coat; stand and let dry.
How To: Make Sparkling Snowmen
To create a scene as white as snow, follow these simple steps.
What You Need
- Styrofoam balls (in two sizes)
- Pipe cleaners
- Black construction paper
- Hole punch
- Wire cutter
1. Stack small styrofoam ball on top of the larger one. Secure together with a toothpick. (Glue will also work.)
2. Using the hole punch and construction paper, create eyes, mouths, and buttons.
3. Tie pipe cleaner around the neck and pop on as the nose.
Crafts to Make Your House More Festive
Ornament Snowflake Wreath
What You’ll Need:
- 36 Plastic shatterproof ball ornaments
- Glue six of the larger ornaments in a circle. Once that glue sets, glue the additional ornaments so they branch out into six different points and gradually decrease in size.
- Tie a ribbon to the top of the snowflake and hang on a door.
- Optional: Glue the ribbon in place.