Looking for homemade gift basket ideas to make?
Gift baskets are one of those universal gift ideas that you can make for close family and friends, for teachers and neighbours, and for people you don’t know so well either!
Everyone loves unwrapping a basket and seeing the treats inside. They don’t have to be expensive to make, and you can have a lot of fun with the contents and themes.
Here you’ll find lots of Christmas gift basket ideas :
You can make a basket of cookies or pudding by make the cookies in the home. And fill the basket with the different cookies.
You can make cookies either of snowman, reindeer or of santa for the christmas eve.
A basic basket assembled around the theme of “cheese” could include a cutting board, a cheese knife or slicer, a package of crackers, and, of course, cheese.
Relaxation Basket (…for the stressed out )
It includes :
- Bath soap
- salt scrub
- candle gift set
- gossip magazine
- dark chocolate
It can be make by using :
- Start with several attractive pens in a variety of ink types, including ballpoint, fiber tip, and gel.
- Add a couple of blank-book journals or standard notebooks with pretty covers to complete a basic diary-writing kit.
- A three-pack of Field Notes portable memo books .
- For a stationery set, pick up a tablet of writing paper with matching envelopes and a few sheets of “forever” postage stamps.
- Present the gift in a basket or large decorative folder.