- With Kind Remembrances
and Best Wishes for a
Bright and Special New Year
- Christmas is too sparkly…said no one, ever. | When in doubt add more glitter this holiday season. May it be merry, shimmery, and bright!
- “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.”
- “My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others. Come to think of it, why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that?”
- “A lovely thing about Christmas is that it”s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together.”
- “Christmas is the season when you buy this year’s gifts with next year’s money. Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.”
- “Christmas doesn’t come from a store, maybe Christmas perhaps means a little bit more…”
- May Joy and Peace
throughout the New Year
- “Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice.”
- Whatever is beautiful,
Whatever is meaningful,
Whatever brings you happiness…
May it be yours this Holiday Season
and throughout the coming year!
- Wishing you a festive holiday season and New Year!
- The moment we break faith with one another, the sea engulfs us and the light goes out.
- A candle is a small thing. But one candle can light another and see how its own light increases, as a candle gives its flame to the other. You are such a light.
- Wintry Wishes. May this season bring you the gifts of peace, hope and joy.