- Dear Santa,
I’m writing to let you know that I’ve been naughty…
and it was worth it.
You fat, judgmental bastard.
- If you’re not under my tree on Christmas morning, I’m going back to bed!
- CHRISTMAS is C-hrist’s H-istoric, R-emarkable I-ncarnation S-tory, T-elling M-essiah’s A-waited S-alvation.
- Do give books – religious or otherwise – for Christmas.
They’re never fattening, seldom sinful, and permanently personal.”
- One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don’t clean it up too quickly.
- “Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.”
- “The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.”
- “At Christmas, all roads lead home.”
- “I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.”
- “One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day. Don’t clean it up too quickly.”
- “The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.”
- Christmas is about laughter, love, friends and family. Don’t get lost in the greed. Instead be thankful for all of the joy around you.