- In Frosty the Snowman, who brought Frosty back to life?
- Who tells you she’s in town by tap, tap, tappin’ at your windowpane?
- What is the biggest selling Christmas single of all time?
- Name the three reindeer whose names begin with a “D”?
Dasher, Donder, Dancer
- Name the two reindeer whose name begins with a “C”?
Comet and Cupid
- Which famous Christmas song begins with the lyrics, ‘You better watch out, You better not cry’?
Santa Claus is coming to town
- True or false: There are three towns/cities in the United States named Santa Claus?
True: Santa Claus in Georgia, Indiana and Arizona!
- The lyrics, ‘Holidays are coming, Holidays are coming’, feature in adverts for which famous drinks company at Christmas?
- In which country is Father Christmas known as Weihnachtsmann?
- Which popular Christmas movie is about a young boy who takes a train ride to the North Pole?
The Polar Express