- Why is Christmas just like your job?You do all the work and the fat guy with the suit gets all the credit.
- Why doesn’t Santa have any kids?He only comes once a year.
- Sean: Knock, knock.
Fawn: Who’s there?
Fawn: Murray who?
Sean: Murray Christmas, one and all!
- Will: Where do snowmen keep their money?
Bill: Beats me.
Will: In a snow bank
- What does Santa suffer from if he gets stuck in a chimney?
- Why does Santa have three gardens?
So he can ‘ho ho ho’!
- What kind of motorbike does Santa ride?
A Holly Davidson!
- What do they sing at a snowman’s birthday party?
Freeze a jolly good fellow
- What song do you sing at a snowman’s birthday party?
Freeze a jolly good fellow!
- What do you call a cat in the desert?
- Tim: Did you know Santa had only eight reindeer last Christmas?
Tim: Comet stayed home to clean the sink.
- Why the Christmas tree can’t stand up?It doesn’t have legs.