- May all the Joyfull sweet magics
Of Christmas conspire,To gladden your hearts
And fill every desire.
- I wish you the gift of Faith,
the Blessing of Hope,
and the Peace of his Love at Christmas and always!
Have a Merry Xmas!
I hope you get lots of snow!
I Spend time with your loved ones.
Bask in the Xmas glow.
- One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day.
- To my Friends and Family, Near and Far:
I love you all and hope you have a very Merry Christmas..
- To all of my friends old/new, I am so thankful for all of you.
Have a Merry Christmas.
Be safe and enjoy your families.
Let us remember the best moments that have occurred this year.
- Christmas gift ideas / suggestions:
To your enemy, forgiveness.
To an opponent, tolerance.
To a friend, your heart.
To a customer, service.
To all, charity.
To every child, a good example.
To yourself, respect.
- Fill your heart with Xmas songs, candies, cakes & soak in the beautiful snow.
Merry Christmas to you
- It’s the month of Cakes & Candles, Snow & Songs, Carols & Joys, Laughter & Love, It’s December..
- Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas
- Have an ideal Christmas; an occasion that is celebrated as a reflection of your values, desires, affections, traditions. Merry Christmas.
- No Greeting Card To Give.. No Sweet Flowers To Send.. No Cute Graphics To Forward.. Just A LOVING HEART Saying “HAPPY X’MAS”