- Christmas brings family and friends together; it helps us appreciate the love in our lives we can often take for granted. May the true meaning of the holiday season fill your heart and home with many blessings.
- May all the sweet magic of Christmas conspire to gladden your heart and fill every desire.
- May God bless you with a festive, loving and peaceful celebration this Christmas and all throughout the year.
- All I want for Christmas is you, my dear. May we celebrate this holiday together holding each other’s hand year after year. Merry Christmas my love.
- This time of year brings festivities and family fun. It is a time for reminiscing and looking forward. Wishing you wonderful memories during this joyous season.
- Peace, good will and happiness
for you at Christmas and always.
- Let us keep Christmas beautiful without a thought of greed, that it might live forevermore to fill our every need, that it shall not be just a day, but last a lifetime through, the miracle of Christmas time that brings God close to you.
- Wishing all my family members peace and love this holiday season. May you feel the joy in your home that you bring to me.
- “It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas;
Soon the bells will start,
And the thing that will make them ring
Is the carol that you sing
Right within your heart.”
- Being a teacher can be a challenge,
But you are always there to take it on.
Thanks for all you do.
Hope the best New Year is coming your way.
- May this Christmas bring more happy memories and joy to you and your family. I can’t wait to share the day with you and our loved ones.
- Christmas is sign of stars, angels and love divine come down from heaven, may love of Christmas remain with you.
- As we celebrate birth of divine baby born of a virgin, the servant and king, Jesus Christ, may your heart find peace of Heaven.