- What action causes Frosty to come to life?
Placing an old hat upon his head.
- Upon coming to life, what were Frosty’s first words?
- In an effort to keep from melting, where did Frosty travel to?
The North Pole
- “Strange, isn’t it? Each man’s life touches so many other lives. When he isn’t around he leaves an awful hole, doesn’t he?” What is the name of the stumbling, bumbling, but very lovable angel who helps George realize what a wonderful life he has?
- What is the name of the city where this story takes place?
- “I wish I had a million dollars!” What two words follows this George Bailey quote twice in the film?
- How much does Violet spend on licorice?
2 cents. “Two cents worth of shoelaces?”
- In the song “Jingle Bells” who was seated by my side?
Miss Fannie Bright
- Round or oval candies filled with fruit preserves or cream and covered with chocolate are called?
- What does Santa Claus usually use to deliver Christmas presents?
A sleigh with reindeer (or kangaroos!)
- Who is rumored to have stolen Christmas?
- Three French hens
Faith, Hope, and Charity
- Four calling birds
- When Santa laughs, his belly shakes like a bowl full of….
- What holiday does Santa come on?