- Who made “White Christmas” famous?
- How many swans a’swimming?
- Who played Santa in The Santa Clause?
- What Christmas Ballet is the most famous of all?
- Who wrote the song “Here Comes Santa Claus”?
- What color is the Grinch?
- Which American state was the first to make Christmas an official holiday?
- Who was Scrooge’s dead business partner in A Christmas Carol ?
- What was True Love’s gift on the second day of Christmas?
“Two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree.”
- What did Harry Potter get for Christmas in his first semester at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry?
An “invisibility cloak”
- Where is Christmas Island?
Formally called Kiritimati, Christmas Island is in the Indian Ocean.
- When Charlie Brown walks by Snoopy’s place – what is Snoopy doing?
Eating dog bones and reading the newspaper.