- After leaving Bethlehem, to which country did Joseph, Mary, and Jesus travel?
- Christmas is celebrated on the 25th of December. Who is the patron saint remembered on the 26th of December?
- Every elf has this ornament on the tip of their shoes. Which ornament are we talking about?
- Which Christmas carol includes the lyrics ‘…To save us all from Satan’s power, when we were gone astray..’?
God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
- The character Jack Skellington appears in which 1993 Tim Burton film?
The Nightmare before Christmas
- What colour are the berries of the mistletoe plant?
- Where did the Grinch live?
Just North of Who-ville
- What was the most likely reason that the Grinch hated Christmas?
His heart was two sizes too small
- Although the Grinch disliked many things about Christmas, what was the one the one thing he liked least of all?
Every Who down in Who-ville would start singing
- The name of Scrooge’s deceased business partner in Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol was?
- What is the name of Tiny Tim’s father in the story, “A Christmas Carol”?
- What did Frosty The Snowman have for a nose?
- Which was the last state in the United States that declared Christmas a legal holiday?
- Who wrote How the Grinch Stole Christmas?