- Which Carol contains the words “Be near me Lord Jesus; I ask thee to stay Close by me for ever and love me I pray”?
Away in a Manger
- True or false: There are no records of Joseph speaking in the Christmas Story?
- Which actor whilst out Christmas shopping suddenly finds himself an “Enemy of the State” in the 1998 film of the same name?
- What are you eating if you are enjoying ‘March Bread’?
- In which year?s Queens Christmas Day speech, did Queen Elizabeth II refer to having an “Annus Horribilis”?
- Santa Claus gets kidnapped and tortured in which 1993 Walt Disney musical fantasy Tim Burton remake?
The Nightmare Before Christmas
- In the song “The Twelve Days of Christmas” what did my true love give in total on the fifth day?
Five gold rings, four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree.
- What is Mrs. Claus famous for making Santa?
Cookies and other Christmas goodies
- What does Santa Claus usually use to deliver Christmas presents?
A sleigh with reindeer (or kangaroos!)
- What kind of animal is Rudolph?
- What gift did Caspar bring ?