- One of these reindeer’s names has a different first letter than the others. Which one?
- What does Santa wear on his head?
A red and white hat
- What colour is Santa’s hat?
red and white
- After leaving Bethlehem, to which country did Joseph, Mary, and Jesus travel?
- If you received all of the gifts in the ‘12 days of Christmas’ song, how many gifts would you get (remember to add the gifts up day by day)?
- What type of cake is traditionally eaten in Italy at Christmas time?
- What date is Boxing Day celebrated?
- Where does Santa live?
The North Pole
- What colour is Santa’s belt?
- Name the reindeer whose name begins with a “B”
- In the Nativity story, how many Wise Men are there?
- What did the Wise Men follow to find Baby Jesus?
- Who is the famous reindeer with “the shiny red nose”?
- What is the first book in the Bible?
- What is the last book in the Bible?
- What is the longest book in the Bible?
- What is the shortest book in the Bible?
- What was most likely the first Gospel written?
- What was most likely the last Gospel written?
- What are the songs called that people sing at Christmas?