- Which movie character’s famous catchphrase is ‘Bah Humbug’?
- Can you unscramble the following word to reveal a famous Christmas song: NIJGEL LSELB?
- Traditionally, candy canes are white with what color stripes?
- How many points does a snowflake have?
- What year was the Xmas based film ‘The Gremlins’ released?
- Little Drummer Boy/ Peace on Earth was a duet performed by David Bowie and which other famous singer?
- Which sock shaped garment is an anagram of KITSGOCN?
- What name is given to the small individual pastry filled pies which are traditionally eaten at Xmas?
- Who tried to steal Christmas?
- How many gifts are given on the 12th day of Christmas?
- Who is the British version of Santa Claus?
- What is the Spanish version of “Merry Christmas”?
- What is the English translation of “O, Tannenbaum”?
O, Christmas Tree
- What Tchaikovsky ballet is commonly performed around Christmas?
- What is Scrooge’s first name?
- Who was Jesus’s mother?