- I’m a dreamer. I have to dream and reach for the stars, and if I miss a star then I grab a handful of clouds.
- Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star.
- One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star.
- “Twinkle tiny star.
Oh, how great you truly are!
God’s sign from afar.”
- I’ve had some amazing people in my life. Look at my father – he came from a small fishing village of five hundred people and at six foot four with giant ears and a kind of very odd expression, thought he could be a movie star. So go figure, you know?
- May all the sweet magic of Christmas conspire to gladden your heart and fill every desire.
- I drank the Kool-Aid of being a network star. Once it didn’t happen, I realized it wasn’t the best version of my comedy.
- You are special, you are unique; may your Christmas be also as special and unique as you are!
- May the joy & pleasure of Christmas b with u all through the Year. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
- God’s blessings be yours this Christmas!