- In 1953, this Christmas song was Eartha Kitt’s biggest hit of her career:
- In 1942, Bing Crosby and the Ken Darby Singers along with John Scott Trotter’s Orchestra sang this Irving Berlin song in the movie “Holiday Inn”. What is the name of this song?
- In 1946, Nat King Cole recorded a hit with a song about “chestnuts roasting over an open fire”. What is the name of this song?
The Christmas Song
- Guess the christmas song :
1. Jingle Bells
2. Walking in a Winter Wonderland
3. Santa Claus is Coming to Town
4. Joy to the World
5. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
6. O’ Come All Ye Faithful
7. I’m Dreaming of a White Christmas
8. Oh, Christmas Tree
9. What Child is This?
10. We Three Kings
11. Deck the Halls
12. I Saw Three Ships Come Sailing In
13. O’ Holy Night
15. Away In a Manger
16. The Twelve Days of Christmas
17. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
18. All I Want For Christmas is My Two Front Teeth
19. Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire
20. It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
21. Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!
22. Silent Night
23. O’ Little Town of Bethlehem
24. Silver Bells
- What do the fairies do for Santa in Slade’s Merry Xmas Everybody?
They keep him sober for a day
- In Greg Lake’s I Believe in Father Christmas, be it heaven or hell what kind of Christmas will you get?
The Christmas you get you deserve
- What sort of car did Eartha Kitt want Santa to slip under the tree for her in Santa Baby?
- How long had the choir been practicing their song in Paul McCartney’s Wonderful Christmastime?
All year long
- What did the ox and lamb do for David Bowie and Bing Crosby’s Little Drummer Boy?
They kept time
- Santa baby, slip a _____ under the tree, for me
- May your days be merry and ______, and may all your Christmases be white
- Later on, we’ll ________, as we dream by the fire