- “When we remember a special Christmas, it is not the presents that made it special, but the laughter, the feeling of love, and the togetherness of friends and family that made that Christmas special.”
- “Christmas was all about God’s gift to man, and His peace, as well as ours.”
- “After all, isn’t Christmas the beginning of our hope? It is the celebration of God becoming man and taking on the ‘form of a servant’ so that he could ultimately give His life for us.”
- Sing hey! Sing hey!
For Christmas Day;
Twine mistletoe and holly.
For a friendship glows
In winter snows,
And so let’s all be jolly
- For centuries men have kept an appointment with Christmas. Christmas means fellowship, feasting, giving and receiving, a time of good cheer, home.
- Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.
- ‘Twas Christmas broach’d the mightiest ale;
‘Twas Christmas told the merriest tale;
A Christmas gambol oft could cheer
The poor man’s heart through half the year
- What I don’t like about office Christmas parties is looking for a job the next day.
- There are no strangers on Christmas Eve.
- Christmas, in its final essence, is for grown people who have forgotten what children know. Christmas is for whoever is old enough to have denied the unquenchable spirit of man.
- Santa told me he received and read your letter. However, because of the recession and the economic crisis, all he was able to get you is coal! Only joking! I hope you enjoy the present – Merry Christmas!
- Santa’s coming! Don’t forget to prepare cookies and milk and place them near the Christmas tree! Merry Christmas!