- Wishing you/your family peace, love, and joy at Christmas and always.
- Christmas is for children. But it is for grown-ups too. Even if it is a headache, a chore, and nightmare, it is a period of necessary defrosting of chill and hide-bound hearts.
- May Christmas bring you some joy and special family times together.
- Christmas is the perfect time to celebrate the love of God and family and to create memories that will last forever. Jesus is God’s perfect, indescribable gift. The amazing thing is that not only are we able to receive this gift, but we are able to share it with others on Christmas and every other day of the year.
- Many times, the decisions we make affect and hurt your closest friends and family the most. I have a lot of regrets in that regard. But God has forgiven me, which I am very thankful for. It has enabled me to forgive myself and move forward one day at a time.
- To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there.
- Festivals are fun for kids, fun for parents and offer a welcome break from the stresses of the nuclear family. The sheer quantities of people make life easier: loads of adults for the adults to talk to and loads of kids for the kids to play with.
- The love of family and the admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege.
- Christmas weaves magic with loved ones around
There is calm and peaceful aura that surrounds
It is the best feeling being with your loved ones
Christmas is a jolly good time
And it’s just about to begin,
Has your countdown started as yet
Merry Christmas and a Happy new year!
- “There is a Christmas song upon the air,
There is a joy innate within the heart;
An inner sense of peace, a holy light
Illumines life and sets these days apart.”
- I’m so thankful for my family and friends – they’re really supportive. Everyone I work with on ‘Austin & Ally;’ the cast and crew are like my family now. We have so much fun, and I’m so happy they’re in my life!
- Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time.
- “It is the spirit of brotherhood in the cheer of Christmas that makes it so glorious. Brotherliness is but the manifestation of the spirit of Christ.”
- “The merry family gatherings–
The old, the very young;
The strangely lovely way they
Harmonize in carols sung.
For Christmas is tradition time–
Traditions that recall
The precious memories down the years,
The sameness of them all.”
- “This time of year means being kind
to everyone we meet,
To share a smile with strangers
we may pass along the street.”