- A colleague like you is hard to find,
Anyone can trust you blind,
Because your are so very true,
And so very kind,
Stay blessed this season,
Merry Christmas to you!
- Ah! My friend you are my colleague so dear
So I just want to wish you bright with cheer
Have a blessed day ahead in time
Its the super Christmas time
Merry Christmas and happy New Year!
- Earn a little extra,
Put some more efforts,
Because it’s time to cheer,
It’s time to celebrate
Wish you a Merry Christmas!
- “During the work we are partners, but we have strengthened friendships that I treasure. I hope our friendship and good relations to continue and improve with time so we can become a better family. I wish you the best and always will wish you well. Have a merry Christmas. “
- “Everything gets better when I have the full support of all my colleagues, who with their smile and good cheer always encourage me to give the best of me. Merry Christmas to all of you I really appreciate it. “
- “In these times of high consumerism, remember that what really matters is to be with your family or people you truly care about. Only then we can be happy and that’s what I wish for every one of you. “
- Our Christmas party was truly emblematic of the spirit of this office: Companionship.
- Coworkers truly are a gift, and good coworkers like you are really a blessing.
- Working with you is one of the greatest gifts I have received
this Christmas season.
- Working with you has been a pleasure. May your holiday be as wonderful as you have made this year! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
- I know that you wanted something really “fashionable” for Christmas. So, I’m sending this card the day after it’s “fashionably late”, just like I am at work!
- Merry Christmas To My Co-Worker May your holiday season be as bright as you make our office!