- What date is St Stephen’s Day?
- In Charles Dickens’ novel A Christmas Carol, who was Scrooge’s dead business partner?
- The song White Christmas was first performed in which 1942 film?
- In what country, the world’s seventh largest by geographical area, is Christmas known as Bada Din (the big day)?
- Christmas Island, in the Indian Ocean, is a territory of which country?
- ‘Three Kings Day’ is known by what numerical name (that’s ‘name’, not ‘date’) in Britain?
- Who banned Christmas in England between 1647 and 1660?
- On which date is Epiphany celebrated in the traditional Western calendar?
- Who are the four ghosts in Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol?
Christmas Past, Christmas Present, Christmas Yet to Come, and Jacob Marley (one point for each correctly named ghost, and a bonus point for all four)
- In 1973 which record did Slade have a Christmas number one with?
Merry Xmas Everybody
- 1983, who was number one with ‘Only You’?
- Which record was a Christmas No.1 in 1975 and 1991?