- What color are the berries of the mistletoe plant?
- Which English leader banned the singing of Christmas songs?
- What does the word Christ mean ?
‘Annointed’ from the Greek Xristo
- What name is given to the event, 9 months before the birth of Jesus, in which an angel tells Mary “Fear not, for thou shalt bring forth a son” ?
- Yule Log cake is the traditional Christmas cake served in which European country?
France (also accept Belgium)
- The phrase ‘Christmas Tree’ formation is commonly associated with what?
Football (it describes a 4–3–2–1 team formation)
- Advocaat is a Christmas festive drink of what colour?
- Which Christmas carol includes the lyrics ‘While fields and floods, rocks, hills and plains, repeat the sounding joy’?
Joy to the World
- Who had a Christmas number one UK hit single with “I Want to Hold Your Hand” in 1963?
- Which monarch was crowned on Christmas Day in Westminster Abbey?