- What was the little girl in Frosty the Snowman’s name?
- How much did Lucy charge for a psyciatric session in the classic Christmas TV special A Charlie Brown Christmas?
Five cents please!
- In the Christmas Classic, It’s A Wonderful Life, what happened every time a bell rang?
An Angel Got His Wings!
- What is the name of Rudolph’s dad?
- Who wrote “The Nightmare Before Christmas”?
- The rabbit in the magic hat in “Frosty the Snowman” is named:
- Which movie is about Santa’s reindeer?
- In which movie is Santa Claus on trial?
Miracle On 34th Street
- What’s the name of the hard-to-get X-Mas toy in Arnold Schwarzenegger’s “JINGLE ALL THE WAY”?
- Who wrote the original story that “A Christmas Story” was based on?
- In Disney’s 2009 version of A Christmas Carol which actor lends his voice to several characters, including Scrooge and all three Christmas ghosts?
- In the original 1947 version of Miracle on 34th Street, which two department stores are referenced extensively in the film?
Macy’s and Gimbles
- What is the name of the Grinch’s dog?
- Who rules the Island of Misfit Toys?
- How many actors (including the voices of animated versions) have played the miserly Ebenezer Scrooge in movies and on TV?
- What does Charlie Brown’s sister Sally want for Christmas?