- Amanda: What’s the difference between Santa’s reindeer and a knight?
Amanda: One slays the dragon, and the other’s draggin’ the sleigh.
- What do you call Santa when he stops moving? — Santa Pause.
- This year even the toys are stressed out! — Yeah, they came already wound up.
- What did the gingerbread man put on his bed? — A cookie sheet.
- Q. What goes “oh, oh, oh”?
A. Santa walking backwards!
- Q. What did the cow say on Christmas morning?
A. Mooooey Christmas!
- Where do snowmen go to dance? A. snow ball!
- What does Tarzan sing at Christmas? — Jungle Bells.
- What’s Santa’s favorite sandwich? — Peanut butter and jolly.
- What kind of ball doesn’t bounce? — A snowball.