You will need a projector, screen, computer, and speakers for this game. Music and movie clips are included, so make sure they run on your computer before you play the game .
- Divide the candidates in teams. Have candidates janken to choose the order that they will answer in in their groups. The first candidate to answer in each group will stand up (this stops one candidate from answering all the questions).
- The supervisor (game instructor) will choose the first question. Click on the category and number. The higher the number, the harder the question (but it is worth that many points).
- The first candidate to raise their hand and answer correctly gets the number of points that the question was worth and gets to choose the next topic and point value.
- The group with the most points at the end is the winner..
Here are some examples of christmas jeopardy questions :
- What is it? – 100 Points
Answer: Christmas tree
- What is it? – 200 Points
- Name the Song – 100 Points. Select from these
Oh! Christmas Tree
Oh, Holy Night
Let it Snow!
Santa Claus is Coming to Town
Joy to the World
Jingle Bell Rock
Answer: Jingle Bells
- Christmas Food – 100 Points