- When you stop believing in Santa Claus
is when you start getting clothes for Christmas.
- Dear Santa If you leave a new bike under the tree, I will give you the antidote to the poison I put in the milk.My mother told me to write to you and say thanks for the train set. My dad plays with it all the time.
- Santa Claus’ sleigh broke down on Christmas Eve. He flagged down a passing motorist and asked, ‘Can you help me fix my toboggan, please?”Sorry,’ the car driver replied, ‘I’m not a mechanic – I’m a chiropodist.”In that case,’ said Santa, ‘Please can you give me a tow?’ [Toe]
- Santa gets ticketed by police – what a killjoy!
- What do you call a broke santa? Give up yet? It’s Saint-NICKEL-LESS
- What’s the difference between Santa Clause and a knight? One slays the dragon and the other drags the slay.
- Why can’t you trust baked goods during the holidays? It might be a minced spy.
- What did the snowman eat? Icebergs with chilli sauce.
- What do you call a blind reindeer?. I have no eye deer
- What’s a good Christmas tip?
Never catch snowflakes with your tongue until all the birds have gone south for the winter.