Creative ideas for gift baskets for couples, including items for the home and garden, treats from your kitchen, gift basket suggestions, and more.
Celebrate With Wine Gift Basket
This Wine Gift Basket with a wine bucket is a simple way to celebrate any event.
Choose your wine and Organic or Inogranic Fruit — your choice! It can be customized by adding any of the Wines or by adding a personalized card or note.
Custom Fruit Gift Baskets
Everyone loves a Custom Fruit Basket and they are appropriate for almost gift for couples.
You can add alcohol or gourmet items if you like. You can even choose the type of basket you would like!
Gift Baskets Cornbread
Not a single person found who don’t love cookies.
You can give as a gift basket of homemade cookies or even you can purchased cookies from the market.
To make the cookies in the home we have a recipe of making Sweet and Savory Cornbread Cookies :
Total Time: 40 min
Prep: 25 min
Cook: 15 min
- One 8.5-ounce box corn muffin mix, plus ingredients called for on the box
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons chopped pickled jalapenos
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon honey
- About 1 teaspoon Mexican chile lime seasoning, such as Tajin
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Prepare the corn muffin mix as directed on the box, then stir in the butter, jalapenos, flour and honey. Use a 2-inch ice cream scoop or 1/4-cup measure to scoop the batter onto the prepared baking sheet, leaving about 1 1/2 inches between each scoop. Sprinkle with the chile lime seasoning.
- Bake the cookies until puffed, light golden on top and golden brown on the underside, 10 to 12 minutes. Serve warm.