12 ounces milk chocolate chips
12 ounces white chocolate chips (we used white chocolate wafers)
20 (or so) Starlight mints, crushed
- Line an 11×17 inch baking sheet with aluminum foil. Set aside.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until it is smooth and melted all the way through. Spread evenly on prepared baking sheet. If you want a thick bark, don’t spread the chocolate as thinly. Ours didn’t quite reach the edges of the pan. Freeze for about 20 minutes, or until set.
- Meanwhile, crush the Starlight mints and set aside. Melt the milk chocolate chips just as you did with the white chocolate chips.
- Spread the melted milk chocolate over the hardened white chocolate layer. Sprinkle with crushed mints. Freeze until hardened.
- Break into pieces and store in the refrigerator.