- What do you call a line of men waiting for a haircut? A barberqueue
- Why was the turkey in the pop group? Because he was the only one with drumsticks!
- What does a frog do if his car breaks down? He gets it toad away.
- What lies at the bottom of the sea and shivers? A nervous wreck.
- What does Miley Cyrus have for Christmas lunch? Twerky!
- Why did Santa’s helper see the doctor? Because he had a low “elf” esteem.
- Who is Santa’s favourite singer? Elf-is Presley.
- What do you call a skeleton detective? Inspector Columbones
- What do ghosts eat at Christmas? Ghoulash
- Why do birds fly south for the winter?
Because it’s too far to walk
- What athlete is the warmest at Christmas?
A long jumper
- What’s E.T. short for?
Because he’s only got little legs
- What goes Ho Ho Whoosh, Ho Ho Whoosh?
Santa going through a revolving door!
- What do Santa’s little helpers learn at school?
- What did Santa say to the smoker?
Please don’t smoke, it’s bad for my elf!