- Marley’s first name was ______.
- ____ is the name of Scrooge’s nephew.
- ______ and Scrooge were apprentices for Fezziwig.
- Which of the spirits does not speak to Scrooge?
The Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come
- What is Jacob Marley forced to drag about as a result of his sinful life?
Heavy chains forged from ledgers and lockboxes
- Which character utters the famous words, “God bless us, Every one”?
- Oh, member of the round table with missing areas _________
O Holy Night
- Boulder of the tinkling metal spheres ___________
Jingle Bell Rock
- Cup-shaped instruments fashioned of a whitish metallic element __________
- Oh small Israel urban center__________________
O Little town of Bethlehem
- Duodecimal enumeration of the passage of the yuletide season ____
Twelve Days of Christmas
- Which gospel includes the shepherds visiting baby Jesus?
- Who wrote the book ‘How the Grinch stole Christmas’?
- Which carol contains the words ‘Tis the season to be jolly’?
Deck the halls
- What is the last line of ‘Silent Night’?
Jesus,Lord at thy birth
- What is House – Visiting wassailing more commonly known as?
Door– to – door carolling
- In Dickens’ novel ‘A Christmas Carol’, who was Scrooge’s dead business partner?
- What is the French equivalent of Christmas stockings?
Putting shoes by the fireplace, under the Christmas tree or outside
- “What was the original name of Jingle Bells?”
One Horse Open Sleigh
- “What is part of the story that the singer must tell?”
On my back I fell