- May the timeless message of Christmas fill your heart and home withjoy today and throughout the coming year.
- May you have the spirit of Christmas which is peace, the gladness of Christmas which is hope and the heart of Christmas which is love
- “Said the king to the people everywhere, listen to what I say. Pray for peace, people everywhere! listen to what I say. The Child, the Child, sleeping in the night. He will bring us goodness and light”
- “Happy, happy Christmas, that can win us back to the delusions of our childish days; that can recall to the old man the pleasures of his youth; that can transport the sailor and the traveller, thousands of miles away, back to his own fire-side and his quiet home!”
- “During Christmas, open your heart with love to appreciate the beauty of life and all the presents that you have received from the earth.”
- They err who think Santa Claus enters through the chimney. He enters through the heart.
- What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. It is a fervent wish that every cup may overflow with blessings rich and eternal, and that every path may lead to peace.
- Christmas is for children. But it is for grown-ups too. Even if it is a headache, a chore, and nightmare, it is a period of necessary defrosting of chill and hide-bound hearts.
- This Christmasmay you know Him more fullythrough the love and graceand each day of the new yearHe so richly bestows.
- Wouldn’t life be worth the living
Wouldn’t dreams be coming true
If we kept the Christmas spirit
All the whole year through?
- Christmas is forever,
not for just one day,
for loving, sharing, giving,
are not to put away
like bells and lights and tinsel,
in some box upon a shelf.
The good you do for others
is good you do yourself.
- May joy be yours today,
And radiantly abide
Within your heart until
- Insert fruitcake joke, add ugly sweater = The best xmas card ever made. You are welcome.
- “I heard the bells on Christmas Day, their old, familiar carols play, and wild and sweet the words repeat of peace on earth, good-will to men!”
- Peace be with you this holiday season and let it envelop you all of your days.
- Home is where the Christmas cookies and presents are!