- We rejoice in the light,
And we echo the song
That comes down through the night
From the heavenly throng.
Ay! we shout to the lovely evangel they bring,
And we greet in his cradle our Saviour and King.
- At Christmas play and make good cheer,
For Christmas comes but once a year.
- Joy rose within her, like a summer’s morn;
Peace, Peace on Earth! the Prince of Peace is born.
- That evening her best fare
Did she bring forth, and all together sat
Like happy people round a Christmas fire.
- You remind me of Santa in that you work about one day a year and spend the other 364 days judging.
- Christmas shopping for you has made me realize that I know absolutely nothing about you.
- To perceive Christmas through its wrappings becomes more difficult with every year.
- Christmas makes me happy no matter what time of year it comes around.
- Our last jam session was this past Christmas. Dad played his harmonica, mom sang in English and Italian, and I played guitar. I’m so happy that we could share that musical experience for one last time.
- So many people release albums before Christmas and they get lost in the Christmas rush.
- There are very few people who have done more than one Christmas album.