- May your home be filled with Christmas songs, cakes, candies and all the love that this festive season brings.
- You know what I got for Christmas this year? Stress from shopping around for the presents. Backache from decorating the house with Christmas lights. And soon 20 pounds from eating all the yummy Christmas food! Seriously though It’s a wonderful time to spends it with great friends and family like you 🙂 Merry Christmas.
- The NSA has tapped everyone’s phone this Christmas including Santa Clause himself, and it turns out Jesus is the only one who isn’t on the naughty list.
- Just think how bright Jesus’ birthday cake would be if he had a candle for each year since his birth. Good thing he recently switched to LED candles.
- There are at lease three people wishing you a Merry Christmas. There’s Jesus, Santa, and ME!
- There’s usually only one person I can remember to buy a birthday card for each year. His name is Jesus.
- I don’t usually write Christmas cards, but when I do, I usually write the same thing in all of them.
- I’m writing a unique and personal message in each of my Christmas cards this year. So for you, I’d like to say: ‘Whomever you are, Merry Christmas to my friend/family person who is really special.’
- A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all, But softly gives itself away; While quite unselfish, it grows small.
- As we rejoice and celebrate this wonderful season of Christmas, let us not forget to thank baby Jesus for coming into our lives. Let us together prepare ourselves to welcome him into the homes of our hearts. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.
- Have an ideal Christmas; an occasion that is celebrated as a reflection of your values, desires, affections, traditions.
- Bells are ringing, snowflakes flying
Sending you my most sincere blessings
- The real spirit of Christmas is to cherish peace and goodwill and to be plenteous in mercy.
Merry Christmas and may God’s grace be with you.
- Childhood memories and love of kindred make our hearts grow tender
In spirit makes us a child again….at Christmas time of the year
- Merry Christmas! May the things that bring Christmas cheers surround you all through the year.
- I wish you an enjoyable Christmas
May the essence of Christmas remains with you always
- Christmas is the time of giving, sharing, loving and forgiving
May the spirit of Christmas fill your heart with warmth and love
- The snow is gently falling, white as a dove; touching the heart
Merry Christmas with Love.
- Somehow, not only for Christmas but all year through
The joy you give to others, is the joy that comes back to you.
- May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill
May the year ahead be full of contentment and joy
Have a Merry Christmas.