- With all good wishes
to you and your family
for health and happiness
throughout the coming year.
- May Your Holidays Be Merry
and the New Year filled with friends,
family and good times
- “Three phrases that sum up Christmas are: Peace on Earth, Goodwill to Men and Batteries not Included.”
- “And so, this Christmas season May our hearts with gladness glow, As we read the blessed story that took place so long ago.” -Alpha L. Butain, The First Christmas
- “Christmas is joy, religious joy, an inner joy of light and peace.”
- Peace on Earth. Best wishes for a wonderful holiday season and a new year filled with peace and happiness
- A World of Good Wishes. One of the real joys this holiday season is the opportunity to say thank you and wish you the very best for the new year
- The holidays can get crazy. We’re wishing you a peaceful time.
- Most people end up standing under the mistletoe with their money at Christmas time. They kiss their money goodbye as their friends and relatives open their presents.
- May our Lord Jesus warm your heart this Christmas, New Year’s, and all year long. Merry Christmas!
- I wish you all the toys you want, all the eggnog you want, and all the other things that bring Christmas cheer.
- Christmas is a good time to send cards to special people. You’re one of my most special people. Merry Christmas!