- May the miracle of Christmas fill your heart with warmth and love.
- May your days be bright,
and your heart be light!
- A silent night, a star above,
a blessed gift of hope and love…
A blessed Christmas to you!
- May You feel God’s presence in the candles that softly glow at Christmas, and may you experience the wonder of His abiding love in the coming new year. May God’s blessings be with you.
- May all the joys of Christmas fill your heart throughout the New Year
- Faith makes all things possible,
Hope makes all things work,
Love makes all things beautiful,
May you have all the three for this Christmas.
- Wishing you joy,
Peace and love,
Grace and peace,
As always with affection,
Peace be with you,
Joy for your day,
Cheerfully in Christ,
Cookies and milk; lights on the Christmas tree; presents to unwrap; stockings full of sweets! These are only a few of the many reasons why a child like you loves Christmas so much! Have a very happy and joyful Christmas!
- “I’ll sure miss being together for Christmas this year. Eat a few extra hunks of fudge for me, OK?”
- “Sometimes the holidays only seem to remind us of what we have lost. But you will never lose the love and caring of those who know you and want the best for you.”