- with love from my heart
a merry christmas wish full
of friendship and warmth
happiness and tenderness
snug around the christmas tree
- it’s very easy to say
you’re simple the best
with a close friend
as dear as you
wish you from my heart
the best Christmas ever
- Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas
- That’s the true spirit of Christmas; people being helped by people other than me.
Faith makes all things possible
Hope makes all things work
Love makes all things beautiful
May you have all the three for this Christmas.
- Christmas, my child, is love in action.
Every time we love,every time we give it’s Christmas.
- Christmas is a great time for extra hugs and cuddles. Love is the magic of Christmas, if you are blessed with children share with them that special magic, and it will spread to other as well.
- You are the gift I ask Santa for every Christmas. Merry Christmas to the one I love.
- Your support and companionship means a lot to me,
Thanks for everything,
Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
- You are the best confidant I have in office,
Thanks for always helping me out,
Thanks for saving me from that shout,
Thanks for everything,
Merry Christmas to you!
- forgiveness to your enemy
tolerance to an opponent
your love to a friend
respect to yourself
my christmas gift suggestions
- may your days be filled
with warmth and cheers of christmas
throughout the next year
wish you Xmas blessings of
love, peace and friendship
- Feelings are many but words are few clouds are dark but sky is blue Love is a paper’ life is glue’ every thing is false’ only My Love is TRUE. Merry Christmas
- Before The Church Bells Ring. Before D Cakes & Wine R Served. Before The Holy Star Appears. Before Networks Get Jammed Let Me Wish U A Merry X’mas..
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
- Have an ideal Christmas, an occasion that is celebrated as a reflection of your values, desires, affections, traditions.
- Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year – and yet, for all that, when it speaks, its voice has strong authority. Christmas does not come from the pockets, it comes from the heart. It’s not about gifts, rather family and friends. MERRY CHRISTMAS