To be a little smarter this year, I wanted to come up with some ideas to take a break from all of the boring preparations and spend some time together
- Play exciting Games and reward . Grab some board games and have fun together. We like to set up a game by our Christmas tree to admire the ornaments while we play. You can give away prizes for the winners – candy canes, tiny stockings, or “coupons” to go shopping with Mom, get out of the dishes, or be the first to open gifts on Christmas Eve.
- Go for a Walk with family. There is no better way to distress and enjoy time talking than to go for a walk, or hike outdoors. If you have snow on the ground, try snowshoeing.
- Glad relatives with Cheese Gift Basket. Instead of giving boring gifts as per every year ,glad your relatives by giving cheese basket.
- Outdoor ice skating. One of most popular holiday traditions is skating at the various outdoor ice rinks throughout the city. Take advantage of the beautiful Los Angeles winter weather and get a tan as you skate on a sunny afternoon. Or bundle up and enjoy the crisp night air while skating under the stars.
- Read Christmas Stories. To get a little quiet and snuggly before the crazy hustle and bustle of the Christmas Eve celebration, why not spend some time on the couch near the tree reading your favorite Christmas stories?